An indicative list of topics on which you could think of contributing to the Newsletter :
1. SLA India : Plans, Programs and Activities.
2. News on Activities, Trends and Development on Children’s /
School Library, Children’s Literature field at the national/international level.
3. Letters to Editor. Limit : 150 words
4. Reports on the professional status of Children’s Librarianship, Children’s / School Librarians, Teacher-Librarians, School Media Specialists. Limit : 200 words
5. Short articles / papers / essays. Limit : 500 words
6. News on Appointments, Promotions, Superannuation / Retirement, Anniversaries, obituaries, Limit :100 words per entry.
7. Reviews / Highlights of Children’s / School Library Projects and Research Articles. 200 words
8. Your Requests for guidance, assistance, help, collaboration, etc. Limit : 100 words
9. Report on your Participation in Seminars / Workshop / Training.Limit : 500 words.
10.Report on your Travel plans and dates of visits/events. Limit : 100 words
11.Recognition, Honours, Prizes and Awards. Limit : 200 words
12.Your Publications (books, articles, papers, and reports) published during the current or last quarter.
i. Responsibility / Accountability: Contributors are directly and wholly responsible for the contents included in the Newsletter. SLA India Executives or the Editors of the Newsletter are neither responsible nor accountable for the contents or the
consequences/repercussions. The views and opinions expressed in the Newsletter don’t necessarily reflect the standpoint and opinion of SLA India or editors of the newsletter.
ii. Contribution/content/ write up should be your own.
iii. Language: English. Translations of important news items from regional/local/ state languages could be considered with due acknowledgment/permissions/copyright.
iv. Digital images should be saved in no less than 150dpi in JPEG or PNG formats. Email submissions should be as an attached Word document, not in the body of the message. Copy that is submitted as printed material that includes graphics should be accompanied by original photographs.
v. If you are submitting an abstract or summary of your write up/content, you may give link (blog, website, webpage etc) to the detailed entry.
vi. Maximum of 2 Photos and or Illustrations/drawings per entry.
vii. Submission: The material for Newsletter is to be submitted at : https://tinyurl.com/yyygbfoy
viii.In case of any difficulty, the content may be sent to :
ix. The Editor shall have the right to accept or reject news/news items/reports which have been submitted. The editors/s reserve the right to extend/summarise/ highlight the news item submitted.
x. The information published in the newsletter becomes the property of SLA India. The information submitted for publication should not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
xi. SLA India has no provision for payments towards news reports or information submitted.
Editors: Rajashekhar Devarai and Charu Dev
Mobile : 7738071618 ; 8826444661