IASL Grants and Awards
The IASL International Awards Program recognizes excellence in school librarianship, encourages research and development activities, and supports and assists participation in IASL conferences and other association activities.
Support-A-Member and Featured Librarian Honor applications are received throughout the year.
The deadline for receipt of other Award applications for 2019 is April 1.
Please visit these pages for guidelines, applications, and criteria for each grant and award:
- Jean Lowrie Leadership Development Grant
- Ken Haycock Leadership Development Grant
- Diljit Singh Leadership Development Grant
- Takeshi Murofushi Research Award
- IASL Books for Children Award
- IASL Best Conference Paper Award
- International Book Exhibit (supported by IASL Annual Conference attendees)
- Support-A-Member Program and Support-A-Member Partner Associations / Schools
- Featured Librarian Honor
You may also download the IASL International Awards Program brochure [letter size | A4 size] to print and distribute.
Inactive Awards (past winners)
- IASL International Excellence Award
- Library Commendation Award
- IASL School Library Technology Innovation Award
- IASL School Librarianship Award